free blog hosting services list
- By : Indiagnk
- Category : Knowledge
- Tags: blog hosting, free blog hosting
free blog hosting services list
blog hosting list
Now today’s world everybody creates a blog for earning money from online. I provide below some blog hosting list we can use your mind and show off your talent in worldwide. but this blog list provides the free blog with their own subdomain name, if you paid some amount to this blog list then you will get your own domain name.
Blogger was launched by Pyra Labs On1999. mutually of the earliest dedicated blog-publishing tools, it’s attributable for serving to popularize the format. In February 2003, Pyra Labs was nonheritable by Google underneath covert terms. The acquisition allowed premium options to become free. In October 2004, Pyra Labs’ co-founder, Evan Williams, left Google. In 2004, Google purchased Picasa; it integrated Picasa and its ikon sharing utility Hello into Blogger, allowing users to post photos to their blogs.
Blogger has the following limitations on content storage and bandwidth, per user account:
- A number of blogs – 100 blogs per account.
- Blog description – 500 characters max; HTML not supported
- The number of labels – 5,000 unique labels per blog (an increase from the original 2,000), 20 unique labels per post (with at most 200 characters).
- Size of pages – Individual pages (the main page of a blog or archive pages) are limited to 1 MB
- A number of pictures – Ordinarily, up to 1 GB of total storage, shared with Picasa Web. If you’ve upgraded to Google+, your photos will be stored in Google Photos, where you have 15 GB of storage space shared with Gmail and Drive. However, if one has signed up for Google+ account, images less than 16 megapixels (4920 x 3264) would not be counted to this storage limit. For users not signed up for Google+, 800 x 800 pixels and below images would not be included in this storage space.
- The number of posts – There is no limit on the number of posts one can have in one blog. However, only 50 posts can be published per day before a user is required to go through a check process.
- Size of pictures – If posted via Blogger Mobile, limited 250 KB per picture; posted pictures are scaled to 1600px.
- Team members (those who can write to a blog) – 100 invitations per blog.
- Favicon – Any square image less than 100 KB.
- Number of pages – There is no limit on the number of pages you can have on one blog
- Account suspension: if a site is violating any terms of service, it may be suspended by Blogger without any notice. Repeated violations may lead to Google account suspension.
- On February 18, 2010, Blogger introduced “auto-pagination”, which limited the number of posts that could be displayed on each page, often causing the number of posts on the main page to be less than that specified by the user and leading to hostile response from some users.
Tumblr is a microblogging and social networking website published in 2007 founded by David Karp.
Features of Tumblr ‘blog hosting’
The dashboard allows the user to upload text posts, video, quotes, images, or links to their blog with a click of a button displayed at the top of the dashboard. It is a primary tool for the typical Tumblr user. It is a live feed of recent posts from blogs that they follow. Through the dashboard, users are able to reblog, like and, comment posts from other blogs that appear on their dashboard. Users are also able to connect their blogs to their Twitter and Facebook accounts; so whenever they make a post, it will also be sent as a tweet and a status update.
Users are able to set up a schedule to delay posts that they create. they can spread their posts over many hours or even days.
Users will help their audience find posts about certain topics by adding tags. If somebody were to transfer an image to their weblog and needed their viewers to search out photos, they would add the tag #picture, and their viewers may use that word to look for posts with the tag #picture.
Tumblr allows users to edit their blog’s theme HTML coding to manage the looks of their blog. Users also are ready to use a custom name for his or her weblog.
Wix was founded in 2006 by Israeli developers Avishai Abrahami, Nadav Abrahami, and Giora Kaplan. It allows users to create HTML5 websites and mobile sites through the use of online drag and drop tools.
Users may add functionality like social plug-ins, e-commerce, online promoting, contact forms, e-mail promoting, and community forums to their websites using a kind of Wix-developed and third-party applications. Wix is built on a freemium business model, earning its revenues through a premium upgrade.
WordPress is a free and open-source CMS(content management system ) supported PHP & MySQL.Features include a plugin design and a model system. it’s mostly related to blogging however supports different kinds of a web page including additional traditional mailing lists and forums, media galleries, and online stores.WordPress is a factory that makes webpages”. It stores the content that allows you to create & publish webpages only requiring a domain and a hosting site to work.
WordPress has a web template system using a template processor. Its architecture is a front controller, routing all requests for non-static URIs to a single PHP file which parses the URI and identifies the target page. This allows support for more human-readable permalinks.
WordPress provides many themes, you can change themes every time and it’s free and also available in premium. users may also create and develop their own custom themes
WordPress’ plugin design permits users to increase the options and functionality of a website or blog. As of Feb 2019, WordPress.org has 54,402 plugins on the market, each of that offers custom functions and options facultative users to tailor their sites to their specific desires.
WordPress provides a search engine friendly, clean permalink structure. we create multiple categories to posts, tagging of posts, providing standardized formatting and styling of text in posts. WordPress posts can be edited in HTML, using the visual editor, or using one of a number of plugins that allow for a variety of customized editing features.
multi-blogging and Multi-user
WordPress Multisite (previously referred to as WordPress Multi-User, WordPress MU, or WPMU) was a fork of WordPress created to allow multiple blogs to exist within one installation but is able to be administered by a centralized maintainer. WordPress MU makes it possible for those with websites to host their own blogging communities, as well as control and moderate all the blogs from a single dashboard.
according to Wikipedia “blog hosting”